Business Loans of Utah (BLU)
Partnering with banks, cities, and counties to support economic development and job creation by providing funding to small businesses within the participating cities and counties.
Who qualifies for the BLU Program?
- That are seeking a BLU loan must be located within a participating City or County's boundaries
- That have been turned down for traditional financing
- That are active and have produced revenue for 2 years
What types of loans can be financed?
- Accounts Receivable Loans
- Unsecured Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Working Capital Loans
What are the maximum and minimum loan amounts?
- Minimum loan amount $50,000
- Maximum loan amount is $175,000
- Interest rate varies based on risk, and will generally be between 8% - 12%